Sunday, 15 February 2015

Druid's Wand - Connecting Nature's Gods - Magic and Nature


https://www.etsy.com/listing/222689048/druids-wand-connecting-natures-gods?ref=listing-shop-header-0 



This is one of my favourite création :)
This unique and powerful wand is made with a very beautiful piece of Mistletoe wood gathered on a very old Ash tree.


The vibration of this wand is awesome !
This is a amazing tool to connect our Nature's Gods and Goddesses


It brings you protection, healing, a a great energy full of positive expetations :)

I've boost its power with some Oak moss, a Roe bone, a Crow feather, rose hips bay, 3 powerful Quartz Cristal points ...


lenght: about 40 cms


See other items in my Etsy Shop :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Witch does not believe..A Witch Knows...

Hello dear ones and welcome in my pagan workshop


In this site, you will find all my créations and you'll be abble to buy your favourite ones in my Etsy shop just by a click on the pics or the Etsy shop widget in the right sidebar


10 % of my profits are poured in donations at the IFAW :International found for animal Welfare
http://www.ifaw.org/france
!

You can translate the site easely with the widget on the right :)

You can see a large choise of my work in the diaporama just below

Please feel free for asking any question by the contact link



So have a nice time here and enjoy :)

Brightest Blessings

Yabyum