Sunday, 14 July 2013

Hazel Twisted wand:" Faërie Realm"

 Hi dear ones :)

The summer is here !! it's a real joy to work outside ! there's a lot butterflies a dragonflies all around just like little fairies flying near , in the sun :)

Faërie realm is the name of that wand .
It's a really beautiful and magical branch .

The Hazel wood is naturally twisted.
The wand is amplified by a Quartz crystal point .
I've put some Oak moss and Rosehip berry to put some natural magick at this tool .

It mesure 40 cms long

I've polished it with natural organic beewax .

You can buy this wand in my Etsy shop just by a click on the pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Witch does not believe..A Witch Knows...

Hello dear ones and welcome in my pagan workshop


In this site, you will find all my créations and you'll be abble to buy your favourite ones in my Etsy shop just by a click on the pics or the Etsy shop widget in the right sidebar


10 % of my profits are poured in donations at the IFAW :International found for animal Welfare
http://www.ifaw.org/france
!

You can translate the site easely with the widget on the right :)

You can see a large choise of my work in the diaporama just below

Please feel free for asking any question by the contact link



So have a nice time here and enjoy :)

Brightest Blessings

Yabyum