Friday, 19 July 2013

Celtic Goddess of Brú na Bóinne in Oak wood pendant





This wonderful Goddess pendant is handcrafted by me in Oak wood that come from a old old Oak tree gathered in a sacred celtic and mystic  place in Brittany ( Brocéliande forest).

Look at the amazing colours of the wood ! the natural drawings  are really beautiful and unique !



While I was crafting the Goddess, the powerful site of Newgrange appear to me , so I've burned the wood with one of the symbols of that Celtic site : The triple spiral or triskele





Lenght : 9 cms

Polish with organic beewax homemade


You might be interrested by :


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Witch does not believe..A Witch Knows...

Hello dear ones and welcome in my pagan workshop


In this site, you will find all my créations and you'll be abble to buy your favourite ones in my Etsy shop just by a click on the pics or the Etsy shop widget in the right sidebar


10 % of my profits are poured in donations at the IFAW :International found for animal Welfare
http://www.ifaw.org/france
!

You can translate the site easely with the widget on the right :)

You can see a large choise of my work in the diaporama just below

Please feel free for asking any question by the contact link



So have a nice time here and enjoy :)

Brightest Blessings

Yabyum